As Project Management Scavazzin is focusing on designing, selection of materials and supervision of processing stages by combining versatility and flexibility of custom-made.
Interfacing with the design studio and the customer we define the levels of personalization, such as buildings automation, safety and comfort standards of environments, acoustic insulation, lighting systems, interior fittings with standard or tailored elements, the use of special fabrics, non-flammable materials, sanitization and allergy free systems, VOC emissions and colors on demand, to meet precise technical and aesthetic requirements.
Scavazzin’s teamwork can be summarised in the following services:
- Technical project review and budget distribution
- Selection of suppliers suitable to meet project requirements
- Project presentation to the suppliers selected, including an offhand efficiency test.
- Comparison between suppliers proposals and subsequent project review with reference to information collected
- Presenting the offers to the Customer in a file that facilitates the reading of qualitative and quantitative characteristics
- Negotiation with selected suppliers
- Support to the contractual phase considering current legislation in the sector, the legal guardianship of all the stakeholders involved and the essential conditions set for the contract development
- Continuous monitoring of purchasing, ordering and quality management.
- Technical assistance during commissioning, shipping and assembly on site
- Testing and final inspection with compliant’s document issuance
- Payment management